Minggu, 22 Juni 2014

Dempo, Pagaralam City, Sumatera Selatan-Indonesia

Horraayyyy!!
long time no see my infinity blog, really busy about collage so I forgot that I have this site. I just wanna talk my vacation, so happyyyyyy!

Yesterday, on May 31, I went to Pagaralam city with all my friends in Mechanical Engineering, we called " HMM goes to Dempo" from Sriwijaya University. We arrived there on midnight, then tomorrow in the morning on June 1, we would climbed Mount Dempo. Enjoyed that time!

Kampung IV & Shelter 1

Titik awal pendakian & Pintu Rimba



Puncak Merapi

Pelataran

After all this time, I always say in deep heart that God has much surprises in this earth and so thank you God! I can see it and I want moree and moreee! 

The Most Beautiful Capture

Puncak Merapi from Pelataran

Our little steps




Bunga Panjang Umur


We will Go Back 
Thank you Dempo, miss you :)

2 komentar: